"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, July 14, 2014

Tuesday Tails on Monday this week. Two Animal rescue videos..

 because I love dogs, that's why.  I wish I could have five little dogs.
This little guy might still need a home.  Check it out!



Patty's story....  long one



Adopt a shelter animal if you can.  They are wonderful pets.  Wolfie is one, and he rescued US!   Mr. T was a rescue.  In a way so was Jazzie, who came to us by lucky chance, lucky, lucky chance.  He healed my lonely heart with the wonder of his little ways.  Rest in Peace, Jazzboy..


"In the End, Only kindness matters....."

Walking with tiny Jazzie in Lost Coast...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..