"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Updated version: sketching and stealing on a sunday? Mon Dieu!



I love this fat little snowman ceramic.  It was the only thing that I could find besides a seashell to sketch.  Tomorrow, the sea shell.  It's really a sketchy sketch!

And now, what you've all been waiting for,  Sunday Stealing!  I am getting to this late every single Sunday.  My apologies!

I am doing this on the run.  So it got really sketchy there in Fictional Favorites... some of them are "least"..  Oh well, it's the brain draining chemicals in my life!  Or not.  hehehe

August 23, 2014


Fictional Favorites

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme. 
Let's go!!!


From FYeahSurveys

  Favorite Fictional ? 

1. Favorite fictional couple?  Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett.  Who else? hehe

2. Favorite fictional character?  Well, I did like Violet Newstead in "9 to 5", dear Lily Tomlin, a lot.  What a crack up!  This may change if asked again at a later date, in fact, it may have already!  Bear with me, I'm anything but consistent with remembered movie types.  I loved Queen Latifa as the warden in "Chicago".  Superb!

 3. Favorite fictional TV show?  "Frasier", and that is followed very VERY closely by "Big Bang Theory" and "Third Rock from the Sun"

 4. Favorite fictional movie?  "True Grit".  There is no movie like it ever been made.  "Shane" was a little sad, though it was iconic.

 5. Favorite fictional villain?  Whaaaat?!  I always HATE the villians.  That's the whole point is it not?

 6. Favorite fictional hero?  Rooster Cogburn.

 7. Favorite fictional pet?  Asta, who is in the crosswords at least once a week.

 8. Favorite fictional setting/universe?  The Starship Enterprise.  Love them all.

 9. Least favorite fictional couple?   Brad Pitt and Catherine Zeta-Jones in the Oceans series.  Oh wait, that reads wrong.  They are my FAVORITE couple.  Darn!

 10. Least favorite fictional character?   I can't remember the miscreant.

 11. Least favorite fictional TV show?  If I had one I saw only a partial episode so I'm unlikely to remember it.

 12. Least favorite fictional movie?   This would be a tie:  "The Grifters" and "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo"; I hated them both but had to sit through them.  UGH!

 13. Least favorite fictional villain?  See #5

 14. Least favorite fictional hero?   I don't read books or watch films where I hate the heroes,  that's just the way I am.  I don't find it "entertaining".

 15. Least favorite fictional pet?   Cujo.  Paws down.  I'm not a fan of Steven King anyway.  Brrrr!

 16. Least favorite fictional setting/universe?    I never could get "into" the "Red Giant" series.

I will be back to visit every blog as soon as I can!  Dinner time!

Have a fun week, do at least a few things, even if it's getting roaring drunk, that help you relax and enjoy daily life.



4 comments:

  1. Ahhh...3 votes for Cujo. Seemed obvious to me, but apparently not to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev. I'll tell you, I read the book, the only one besides Lawnmower Man that I ever read. Then we took our tiny five pound poodle on a ski trip - DH was the skier - and a Cujo St. Barnard, approaching from behind almost snatched him up from us. We had to hold Jazzie high over our heads while the owner called off his dog. This was AT the resort. That about cemented Cujo into my hot wired brain parts for like all time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked that last bit of advice about the roaring drunk! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there... and yes, well, sometimes Life gets to the point that you want to do the nearest thing to "checking out" of it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..