"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Simple and abundant life... with Teeth marks!

I'm very thankful for having this fairly simple life to live, in view of the terror that is being promulgated and amplified, to what end I do not know, by random people and governments raining hell upon the heads of others.

Thanks, News Agencies, for being the Handmaidens of a movement towards panic that is ruling the hearts of far too many Americans.  These would be the Americans who are presently stockpiling huge piles of things in basements and, bug-out bunkers, to ensure that they and their families and friends will be able to withstand the horde of brigands whom they feel will descend upon them in the first rounds of Armageddon.

Good Lord, you can buy stuff in a bucket at Costco now!

These hordes will be made up of their fellow Americans made desperate by lack of food or potable water once The Big One, in the guise of Government Officials gone crazy, Mother Nature gone mad, or the Armies or Police running Amok.

The Big One has been variously exposed to be, Category 5 Tornadoes, or Hurricanes, Pox, Nuclear fallout, dirty bombs, sea level rise, or you name it.  I hope, like many of them have said, that they are wrong and preparing for nothing.  For myself, I would rather die than fight my armed forces, take aim at a policeman who may be trying to tack a sign on my door, or one of my hapless neighbors, come to help.


Los Guapos


This emotional terror that is leading the buy in of weapons and billions of rounds of Ammo could lead to all sorts of horrible consequences.  Who can even shoot 35 weapons at one time?

Anyway, let's pray that God, The Almighty, who watches us all - even according to many of these terrified people - will be kind to us and keep us from harming each other in the maelstrom to follow the occurrence of any of the above mentioned Super Thingas!*

* yes, "thinga" is a word once used by Virginia Woolf, though not in this context, and I feel quite comfortable using it myself here.  

2 comments:

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..