"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Did you see that coming? Sunday Stealing

Sorry this is so late.  The tiny hard drive on my Ancient One was spitting up all day......And the plumber broke something in the wall.  The plumber is DH.  Dirty Hands?

December 6, 2014

Are You?

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!

The Are You Meme 

Stolen from: From My Random Randomness

1) Are you psychic in any way?
Psychic?  If I were, I'd have earned a lot of money telling people how to avoid certain t-t-trouble, including myself.

2) Are you a good dancer?
I was

3) Are you a good singer?
I was

4) Are you a good cook?
Yes

5) Are you a good artist?
I think so, maybe...

6) Are you a good listener?
I'm such a good listener that I scare people.  I stare at them too intently.

7) Are you a good public speaker?
I can do it, since being cured of terminal shyness, but I still don't like really big crowds, or giving the eulogy at funerals.  Don't like that.

8) Are you a good babysitter?
Heaven's yes.  Nothing in the world is better than watching kids.  Well, maybe drawing, and baking cookies.

9) Are you a good mechanic?
I am mechanically inclined and like to fix things.  Once my brother and I rebuilt part of the engine on a 56 Chevy pick-up truck.  Our paternal unit let us help and we did different systems.

10) Are you a good diplomat?
No.  My policy is that if you want to know what I think about something, be prepared, or don't ask.

11) Are you a good employee?
Basically, I quit jobs if the boss is an ..er...you know.  I've liked four jobs and quit two others, and only one of the bosses in the quit category was an ..er... you know.  She treated everyone rotten.  She was a mean, angry old woman.  Sort of like me now. hehehe

12) Are you a good dresser?
I used to like to dress to the nines.  Anymore, I just can't be bothered.  Who really wants to wear a bra all day?

13) Are you a good swimmer?
Absolutely, I am.  I like the Ocean and like to swim in it.

14) Are you a good skier?
Never tried it before it was too late.  Knees, you know.  Skating was something I loved to do, but not on ice; sadly I never got a chance at it.  There was an ice rink near where we were moving.  But I was five months preggers and when I said, "I am going to learn to ice skate now!" everyone in the car reminded me of my "delicate Condition".  It was a scream at the time.  Ice skaters are just beautiful when they are really really good at it.

15) Are you a good gift giver?
Not sure.  I used to love gift giving.  I don't make anything anymore, and it's just not the same.  I can't tailor it TO anyone.

16) Are you a good musician?
Not really.  I mean I am good or was on the guitar, and can make up songs right off the top of my head.  A fun trick around campfires.  But in a band, no, never got the chance.

17) Are you a good comedian?
I am only good at droll one liners

18) Are you a good cleaner?
I used to keep my house well.  Now, I have such a crook body that no, I am not a good cleaner.

19) Are you a good actor?
No.  I've always admired good acting but I only was in one play in middle school.  It was fun.  I played a witch.
20) Are you a good writer?
If only.......

4 comments:

  1. I am the same scary kind of listener as you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Intensity has it's drawbacks! hehe.. Have a good week, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that you're good at many things!! :D have a nice week Zippi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. USed to be... ChanElena.. used to be. ;o) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..