~❤️~ May you Walk with Beauty All Around You~❤️~
A Navajo Blessing

~❤️~ "The Heart Hath it's Own Memory.."~❤️~
William Wadsworth Longfellow

~❤️~ "There are Wolves too gentle to Live among men."~❤️~
One of my readers

~♥~ “A time comes when silence is betrayal.”~♥~
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Music Monday: "If I Were a Rich Man"

I've always loved this song, and from the first time ever I heard it, I sang it.

"And it wouldn't make one bit of difference if I answer right or wrong,
When you're rich they think you really know......"  Lol  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing. This was my dear Richard's favorite of all musicals...and he loved this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Paula, a little bird whispered that song to me, so I put it up. It is such a happy little song.

    I believe in the interconnections of all beings. May you have many pleasant memories to fill that ache in your heart. Be comfortable with feeling your beloved Richard close to you from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading here. Time is getting short for me but I will always comment on your blog site. So, please leave contact info if you are not linked at the meme’s page.