"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful to be better.  So much better that I washed my hair!


And I'm thankful for Rainbows!



I'm Grateful for, and love, the ACLU
Power to the People and GIVE them back their own money!

And, I Love Heart shaped things.. and glad that this little shape exists as much in Natural things as it does cakes, cookies and candy! 
part gouge in the cement, part shadow

Make this one very BIG

Somethings Old, Somethings New, Somethings Borrowed, Tiny Bit 'O Blue


Part of my collection... Hope you enjoy it.  I'm going to go watch "Mrs. Doubtfire" and take a snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..