Friday, February 6, 2015
God Bless the Firefighters...and the people who rescue !!
Firefighters, You gotta love em. They are my sweeties!
kudo's to SuziQz
Like me, you will probably watch all the videos on this. Amazing rescues! I am reminded of the first time we saw wolfie. He had been in the shelter about 6 weeks and he was looking a lot better than when he'd come in. Let a dog rescue YOU!
I'm still on the comeback trail, pawdnas... be back soonish...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh God..... And THANK YOU Robert Reich
Oh God Help US! And yes, I am WORRIED AS HELL! A direct quote from the Soviet Secret Agent in Charge at the white house: Forwarded thi...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!