"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, March 30, 2015

Newton

It is said that you should never use wiki as the end all and be all, but then, it takes forever to get a scholarly book published.

The Wiki Article

GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg
"GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689" by Sir Godfrey Kneller - http://www.newton.cam.ac.uk/art/portrait.html. Licensed under Public Domain via Wikimedia Commons.

Isaac Newton, I've found your most interesting side....  I now feel so free and so loved.  Like Geruda, free from hope or fear; this is an epiphany.  Where ever you may now be I want to say," Thank you for living and leaving so much behind, like bread crumbs, as a path."

Thank you Lao Tsu so very much for all the information you left behind as well.  My world is making more sense all the time.  Thank you Jesus for being You.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..