"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Test Three

Ok.  This is the "Wordless" I was going to post.  But I had to remove it to test my theory!

Let's see how Google handles this post since I've now removed  the button and the linkie, to Wordless Wednesday and the picture I was going to post.

I'm so sorry that these maneuvers cannot be done without a publish.  Please bear with me.


I removed the picture to see if Google+ plugs something else in...

Yes, it plugged another side bar linked button in.  But, it's easily gotten around if I choose "share" because it shows what it will share and you can remove the offending little glitch before Google+ snaps it up.  What a pain, but then it's small.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..