"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Like Amarante, the "Old Lawman" in the movie, "Milagro Beanfield War",  I'm down for thanking God for letting me live another day. Lol

Here's a nice picture for and after all the DRAMA days like yesterday!  I meant to post it on Valentine's Day but Life, with a capital L, got in the way...

Make it BIG! Some hearts are mine, and some, obviously, belong to others.
Did I post this on Valentine's Day?  I can't remember anything anymore, or more popularly spoken, I suffer from CRS Syndrome, now.  I caught it after the knee surgery.  And they told me it would go away, humph!

But, back to Thankfulness!  I'm thankful that of all the things I've lost one of them wasn't my mind!

See you for friday5 and FMF.  I will also put the non offensive - it wasn't it's fault - button back in the side bar.

Yes, I'm still knitting each day, and thankfully, the left front is now almost complete.  The pattern is so easy now but I'm not taking the back apart and re-doing the booboos.  They aren't too bad - you know, from the back of a speeding horse at 40 yards they won't be apparent.  I think that is an  Elizabeth Zimmermannism.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..