"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thankful Thursday: The Nothing Box, and a video called, "The Ugly Truth About Medication" with Dr. Kevin Cuccaro - Part 1 and Part 2


I am thankful for the difference between the brains of Men and of Women, except for this one feature......

I want the Nothing Box.  I'm going to try to make one for my brain.  It's called the "Emptying the Mind" box by Buddhists,  and that's what the Peace Bell is for.



Happy Be Here Now Day!  I have to go get a crown on a molar.  Hopefully I'll live to write Five Minute Friday, and friday9.

Kudos to Pina!

 Now for something I'm also very Thankful to be able to post here.  This relates directly back to a discussion about what our health care system has actually become, in that it isn't set up to actually cure, but to drag too many things into chronic treatment levels.  Kudos to Larj, and to Bee, for bringing these things into my awareness and raising them above merely my suppositions and into reality.  Thank you.



I will watch for Part 2.

Here it is.



 These, together, are around 40 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..