"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, April 17, 2015

friday5- and you said what to the Boss?


Friday 5 for April 17: Interview


Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

Sorry I’m up so late this week. It’s been crazy!

1. How well do you think you handle being interviewed for jobs?
A.  Of the five or six jobs that I've had, I've been hired.  

2. In what other contexts have you been interviewed?
A.  Not any others that I remember except once by the press.

3. What are the strangest questions you’ve been asked in interviews?
A. Sorry, I just don't remember any of the questions.  These things were a life time ago practically.  The last being in the 1980's

4. What are your greatest strengths on the job, and what are your greatest shortcomings?
A. I work hard, learn fast, and I love people.  I love working with people and waiting on customers.  My short coming is that when a boss starts playing games, making workers go at each other, I will quit in a heartbeat.  I've been lucky to almost always not be the main breadwinner, so had the option.

5. When has a mistake at work resulted in something positive for you?
A.  Do you mean one I made or one made by the company?  My jobs were so menial that they were almost mistake proof.  My bosses, all but one of them where great bosses.  I've been lucky, oh so lucky.

Thanks for participating, and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..