"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thankful Thursday - Cleaning up and knitting a bit.. funny, true deja vu story...

Grace is healing my clutsy thumb and left arm, and it has been mending my outlook on life.    This is wonderful!

I'm going to tell you a true but  Funny Story....  I was sitting at the computer one night, grabbing all the orchids possible in a game we play and going to many shards.  I suddenly had a tremendously big BIG (!) pain in the side of my neck right below my ear, that felt like a hot needle being shoved in it - You know the kind.  It's the sort that villians in the form of Insane Doctors threaten victims with in horror movies.  It hurt like heck!

A few days later, while watching an episode of "Big Bang Theory" Amy leaned in close to her strange boyfriend and said, "I can stick a very long needle in your brain stem and you would be happy all the time."

I have taken this as a Sign From God, that I am supposed to be trying at least to be happy, and stay out troubled waters.  I'm still a fighter even though I can no more carry a protest sign weighing more than a few ounces, nor can I march from downtown to Balboa Park to protest a war, but I sure as the devil can write letters!  Which I'll continue to do.

For that, and many other things I am grateful.

Here are some nice photos now, to Ogle, for Happiness and a little Beauty all Around You.

This years Sun Flare Roses

Hearts happen where you least expect them
During the clean up in the sewing room shelves I came across a whole shoe box full of tiny cross stitch projects.  Just the right size for "old" hands.  I was truly delighted by this.  I've tossed about three hundred old sewing magazines in to the re-cycle, since they were from the 1980-1990 era, and so a LOT of shelf space has been cleared for things that cannot be re-cycled.  All of the Heirloom sewing- Australian mags and also Martha Pullen's,  will go to the Co-op in Santa Cruz and there's a big box of those.   but these tiny things, I'm going to finish.

Busy Hands, Happy Heart.

Have a great weekend!  I'll be around for the three -or is it four - memes.. I have CRS a lot lately.  I blame the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..