"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm grateful to live in the United States but there is a caveat lector in this.

I may be grateful to be here, but I'm not happy that we have become a pariah to many in the world.

I'm ashamed that we have let greed win so many battles, and even when one of our armed services WANTS to cut back,  the Powers that Be will find yet ANOTHER way around the military and make sure no changes are made.

I wish we hadn't become this Robo-police dog with huge metal teeth.

I don't care if you don't see this my way.  But let me be clear on one Point!   I'm a hundred percent for the brave people who have not questioned the call of duty.  When they put their lives on the line, I want to make sure it isn't because  Lockheed Martin (or you could name 15 other arms dealers here) can build a bigger and better "slingshot" to be tested.

There, the Quaker in me just can't be quiet all the time.  You Know?

PS to the Sunday Stealers.. I'm sorry to be so tardy in visiting.  I'm on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..