Monday, June 8, 2015

Music Monday: It's Summer, The Beach Boys in the Studio... "Good Vibrations" Turn it up!!!




Fun Fun Fun


Happy Birthday Elle!
Sunday Thieves, m/friends, I am catching up this afternoon with your spaces.

2 comments:

  1. What a treat! The oldies but goodies :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed those. It was hard to find something from The Beach Boys that was anything like the old times... I remember those times. I thought they did a concert at the Wild Animal Park but, no. It was a shoot for a cover for their "Pet Sounds" Album.

      Delete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...