"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday Tails: Dying for Art?

I'll just hit you with it:  

We just watched a movie called, "Hector, and the Search for Happiness".  It was an amazing film. It's well worth watching but I have a problem that can't be resolved about it.  I didn't see the full credits so don't know if it carried the seal of a Humane Society - any humane society- HSI-International, the US ASPCA or UK SPCA.  I certainly hope so because there is a disturbing very believable killing of an animal in it.  Yes, a tiny animal but still.  Gah!

Rats, beautiful pets!

Kiss!  Nibble!  Stretch!

And, so, how was your weekend?  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. When I was twelve, a very good friend of mine had a pet rat. It was indeed an adorable little thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable, and clean, clean, just like they were when they didn't have to live in sewers... They groom themselves more than a cat!

      When she was a teen, Bee had a golden tan female called Rita, DH built Rita an amazing open topped cage. She was such a sweet little pet. I think all of us cried when she had to be euthanized because of a huge tumor. I wrapped her in Yellow satin, like a Queen, and we buried her under a big rock in the garden which has been called Rita's Rune stone from that day. I think she was four years old.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..