"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Not quite Wordless Wednesday: Indian National Heritage Wildflower Park.


From HERE

This is my August Happiness Challenge.  You see, I regret that I've not been able to see more flowers in my life.  See as many as you can for as long as you can.  All plants that are not ferns or fungi, have a flower.  Flowers make me very happy.  They always have.

2 comments:

  1. I'm completely with you on this one. I'm surrounded by a garden full of things blooming this time of year, but the winter months are very bleak and I buy flowers for a vase just to get me through until spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smiling as I type. Flowers are just something that enchant me. And I understand why you feel this way too. I don't think I'd like bleak winters but we have gone camping in the snow a few times and it was, in it's way, lovely. But it was good to be back home!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..