"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday5- Corrected....Find your Happiness

Friday 5 for September 25: Mood

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. PLease don’t forget to link us from your website!

When did you last spend kind of a long time in an unpleasant mood?
Well, the mistake I just made inserting this post at Friday5 got my blood pressure up!  It will never happen again!
And I'd say that the last couple of months.  I'm not going to rain on this parade.  I'll save it for later.

When you’re in a bad mood, what are strategies you employ for either dealing with it or shaking it?
I remind myself of what is good in life, how many people on the planet are working hard to save it, and that we have a lot of help when we care but can no longer do much.  

What’s a meal you enjoy only when you’re specifically in the mood for it?
I'm not sure what a specific mood for any food might be.  But, I love Penne pasta.  Even just seeing actors eating it in movies makes me happier.  Find your joys where ye may?

When you’re in an especially foul mood, how are those close to you most likely to detect it?
Body language, I suppose.  This does not happen much anymore at all.  I'm not very vocal when in a foul mood, and that's because of what's happening in my brain while I compose myself and rebalance the Psyche.

What external forces seem most to influence your mood?
It's people.  The ones who are aggressive, ruthless, greedy, selfish and heartlessly cruel.  Nature doesn't seem to have it specifically "in" for us.  Nature just does what it has to do to rebalance the planet. OK, the fact that Nature is currently losing does influence my mood.

Thanks for particpating, and have a cheery, playful, whimsical weekend!

Thanks for this Meme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..