"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thankful Thursday: I'm glad I'm not on one of these boats.






 GOOGLE will Match the first 5 million Euros in donations.  This is one of the photos they put up at this special appeal.   They will be helping four international organizations that care for war victims and refugees.

Be sure to Click on the MORE INFORMATION words at the end of the page.

Feel free to pass this on.  And thank you for caring enough to read this far.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome,Karen. I pretty desperately wanted to help and Google laid this right out there. Go Google!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..