"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Music Monday: Willie Nelson, "You Don't Know Me"; plus a sweet, bluesy rendition by Norah Jones and Wynton Marsalis



This is such a beautiful achy breaky Love song.

Then there is this rendition:  Bluesy and beautiful....Norah Jones and Wynton Marsalis



Enjoy!

The Boss Dawg, just Chillin' and watching the world go by at the DDs

He likes to sit between  my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..