~❤️~ May you Walk with Beauty All Around You~❤️~
A Navajo Blessing

~❤️~ "The Heart Hath it's Own Memory.."~❤️~
William Wadsworth Longfellow

~❤️~ "There are Wolves too gentle to Live among men."~❤️~
One of my readers

~♥~ “A time comes when silence is betrayal.”~♥~
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Monday, November 23, 2015

Music Monday: Joe Walsh... "Life's Been Good"

Favorite lyrics:

"They say I'm Crazy but I have a good time.
I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime,
Life's been good to me so far"



I've always loved this guy.

Stay sane, every one.  Crazy is way overrated.

2 comments:

  1. I like that one too - thanks for sharing. I'm also very partial to Waylon Jennings' "I've always been crazy, but keeps me from going insane".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Karen. Thanks for tipping me off about the song. I feel as though I've always been crazy, too. And now I know why I'm not also insane! Lolz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading here. Time is getting short for me but I will always comment on your blog site. So, please leave contact info if you are not linked at the meme’s page.