"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, January 8, 2016

What if........

What if you could get off this planet forever.  Would you go?  Maybe not.

 Tonight, A friend, whose opinion I respect, told me that such an attitude seemed sort of selfish.
 I can see now, with a clarity I've never before seen, that if given the chance, I'd rather come back and help, if given the assurances needed that to help would be my destiny.  I'd do that in the twinkling of an eye.

Buddhist call such a being a Bodhisattva.

 http://www.wildmind.org/mantras/bodhisattvas   

Whatever it's called, it's certainly a chance to help.  To me that is the best existence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..