"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Guzzler article on the commercializations of sacred rock art.

http://theguzzler.blogspot.com/2016/01/how-ancient-native-american-rock-art-is.html

I'm putting this here because it's important to me.  If you would like to read it, please feel free.

The guzzler is a blog I follow, and the person who writes it reminds me of one of the best reporters that I've ever had the pleasure of following through the years.  That reporter would be Don Bauder.
Im really thankful for people who ask important questions.
I'll be back soon.


We must remember, we live in a desert even if it does bloom once a year.

This is the pass into Santee Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..