"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Friday5 on a Sunday

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5!

( the button's in the side bar for this interesting and fun meme)

1. In what way are you pressing your luck?  
I honestly think I may have lived too long.

2. When did you last wield an iron?   
I don't play golf so for me an iron is for pressing materials.  Sometime last year while pressing out some new quilting material.

3.Not counting buttons on your computer, tablet, or phone, what was the result the last time you pressed a button?
I heated water for tea in the microwave.

4. What was the name of your high school newspaper?
The Aztec

5. To “press the flesh” means (usually in the context of politics or public relations) to meet and greet as many people as you can, shaking hands and making personal contact. When were you last called upon to press the flesh, and how were you?
After I was elected president of the Gemological  Society one year.  I was happy to do it.  It turned out to be fun and not half as scary as I thought it would be.

Thanks for participating, and have a pressure-free weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..