"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, February 26, 2016

Can I have a Snickers bar instead? Friday5

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5!  Please copy these questions to your webspace.  Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below, so we’ll all know where to check out your responses.  Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
  1. What’s the Good News?  No news is good news?
  2. When did you last Take 5, and how did you spend it?  We spent it Geocaching.  Fun but no cigar.
  3. Who’s a Big Hunk?  I'd say George Clooney, but he's taken.
  4. In what way has this week been a Rocky Road?  Ill pass...
  5. I missed this!  Or maybe not.
  6. What’s something you’re keeping Skor on?  The darn numbers on the left side.  What's up with that?!
I'm pretty sure that I can't link from the website because I'm doing this meme on a tablet not built for ease of web use.  But what the hectare, I'll give it a fling.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Hands off Clooney. He's mine if he ever leaves that smart and beautiful woman he is married to.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but you must stand in line behind Kwizgiver. She is a dangerous opponent. She teaches teenagers in high school and knows all the ins and outs of psychological warfare.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..