"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, March 11, 2016

friday5: for Friday March 11th, upper body

Friday 5 for March 11: Upper Body


Hello!  And welcome to this week’s Friday 5!  Please copy these questions to your webspace.  Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses.  Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

1. What’s got you scratching your head?  I think I need to wash my hair?

2. What’s the big news in your neck of the woods?  I've actually been knitting, and I've finished a sweater.

3. What’s has everyone else raising an eyebrow, but is only getting a shrug of the shoulders out of you? That a bunch of irate people tried to take over Public lands, having been funded, fueled and armed by the right wing of the Corporatocracy.  Meh...

4. What are you keeping an eye on?  I am not keeping an eye on anything in this world anymore save for the beauty of it, which will break your heart with its ability to lift you over into a transcendent reality.  "I am Peace, I am Calm, I am Patience".

5. What’s something you’ve done an about-face on recently? That I know anything at all about Life on Earth. 


Thanks for participating, and may you have a wonderful weekend!

PS:  There is a button in the side bar that takes you to this fun meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..