"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Updated to be less Vague: Sorry! Natural Resilience to Major Life Stressors Not So Common - Association for Psychological Science

Thanks to Elle, who shared this...

Natural Resilience to Major Life Stressors Not So Common - Association for Psychological Science

In my usual wayward way, I misunderstood the point.

 You do need people who care about you to help, but that's what humans do.  They help each other.  We all need more help than we usually get.  

Keep up the good fight! 

2 comments:

  1. I agree Zippi! We have to dig deep and be strong for others. Sometimes I am just looking for a soft shoulder I can cry on. That is why I miss my Richard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand this, Paula. But don't doubt for a second that we see all that exists. We do not. Trust that we are surrounded by benevolence. Love and blessings issue from this hidden world.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..