"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, April 22, 2016

Be Kind to the Earth, it's the only planet we have....


It's Earth Day today

Earth is a tiny ball of rotting rock, covered mostly by water.  We are lucky in that.  This Big Water gave people a way to get away from each other long enough to develop music, foods, Art and Styles of houses, clothing and shoes which they could eventually start to trade and share, along with Germs, of course.  There was a big negative there.  But, moving right along....

Earth is spinning around a medium sized star we call the Sun, and we are right out on the edge of the Universe.  If we don't take care of  Earth, it's a heck of a long way to go anywhere else.

Planet Earth,: Love it or Lose it.

3 comments:

  1. If only all of those idiots in charge of things everywhere would realize this; or prioritize it ahead of their greed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. If only.
      Right now, I'm listening to the little California Toyhee calling to her mate. They take baths in the morning.
      What will it be like if the destroyers of the Earth don't stop?

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..