"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday Stealing Comment prompts a reply about cancer rates and cures...




This is an article about what is going on in Europe,

LINK to Telegraph Article

Who is blocking these new lifesaving treatments, and why?  We should start asking questions,  BIG questions!

AH!  The love of Money, the root of all evil.  That's my diagnosis!

3 comments:

  1. We do need to investigate!! Wrong, so wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do, Paula. I'm just getting angry about this Anaconda squeezing the air out of all our lungs so they can maximize their profits.

      Delete
  2. Sure thing, shortybear. Healthcare is my number one hobbyhorse from the beginning of the first few fights. Americans have the money in their treasury, and they deserve better than they've been getting.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..