"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Early Music Monday, Something beautiful: Anna Netrebko: "O mio babbino caro", Puccini, And, Amira Willighagan's performance, as well.

Let this carry you away.  Soar Away with  Anna Netrebko, who has a gorgeous, perfect operatic voice!  Enjoy!
This piece has always puts tears in my eyes.




Now, Here's a nine year old is going to do just that- go soaring away.  Holland Has talent!

Amino is fantastic!  Incidentally, Beverly Sills also learned to sing by singing along with recordings.  No YouTube then, though!  I'm so excited for this new singer!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for sharing. O mio babbino caro has always given me goosebumps, or tears, but geez - that girl is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is truly amazing. La Voce is still a tiny bit reedy but, hey, she's just nine years old! Tiny pipes! There is another young one, German I think, who is fantastic, too. Just what the world needs more of, great singers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Paula. It's heart melting, isn't it. I have loved this song, nearly all my life.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..