"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday Whatever: Google Friends Connect......

Will it start working properly or will it be going the way of the Dodo (Raphus Cucullatus)?

Drawing as displayed on The Telegraph's Art News Page

I haven't been able to use Google Friend's Connect for  awhile.  Believe me, if I'm reading and commenting on your blog,  I'm also trying to follow you on Friends Connect.

I know that Google no longer supports Google Friends Connect, but they should.  I believe they should think twice about wanting to kill off this sweet, socially correct bit of their empire. 

GFC is very popular and can never be replaced by Google+.  It's like the difference between an African Hunting Dog and a Hyena.  Close, yes, but obviously they are not even the same species!

I'm still trying to figure out why it quit so suddenly.  One day the blue follow bar was OK, and the next day it did not work!  

At this point, I really want to BYTE something.  But not Apple.  They are not to blame.  Frankly, I like Apple -well, most of it.  But, it's Google that needs to wake up and smell the Java.

I'd credit the photo but the site is so Freaking ugly that I don't want to.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..