Saturday9..... Justin Timberlake
But I bet you wish you could......
Not familiar with the tune? Go HERE.
Do you want to play? Go HERE and follow the very explicit instructions. Otherwise we pitch you into a Reverb echo machine and tickle your Nose until.... well..... See that Above? And no, you can't stop the feeling.
1) This is an upbeat, positive song. Are you feeling upbeat and positive right now?
Not at all. Besides the obvious, I'm not sure the music helped - techno reverb etc. Is all his stuff like that? OUCH!
Forgive me. I have old and tender ear bones, too. But, I must say the dancing is truly cute. So, I liked that.
2) Justin Timberlake is a good dancer. And why not? In this song, he sings he has "good soul in my feet." Consider your own dancing talent and compose your own lyric: I have tired ol' toe bones in ma feet, and dat comes from dancin' out in da street.
3) In the video, there's dancing in the laundromat. Do you have dirty clothes in the hamper, or are you all caught up with your laundry?
4) There's also dancing in the supermarket. What do you need to pick up at the store?
We're caught up on that, too. Wow, it's Friday night, man. Today's the first day of the weekend, ya know?
5) This song will appear in the upcoming Dreamworks Trolls movie. Some people believe Troll dolls are good luck. Do you have a good luck charm?
If I did have one, it didn't work.
6) Justin Timberlake loves to dunk Oreos in milk. Crazy Sam thinks this is all wrong -- the way to eat an Oreo is to twist the two halves apart and lick the cream first. Which method do you prefer, Justin's or Sam's?
I'm with Sam.
7) Justin admits to some fashion fails. He and Britney Spears wore matching denim outfits that he regrets, and he's sorry he ever tried cornrows. What about you? Can you think of a look you thought was cool at the time, but now it makes you shudder?
Like my accidental Afro in 11th grade? I have curly ish hair, and wanted a poodle hairdo, a do that I DID think was cool. An actress had one.
So I went to the local beauty parlor owner and asked for one. This was in 1959, and an Afro is what I got. As soon as I could- six weeks later!!- I got mother's haircutter to cut my hair into a pixie.
8) He is a very good golfer. When were you last on the golf course?
I like miniature golf. I really hate the one with the big sticks and the yelling of FORE! No thank you!
9) Random question: Think about your romantic involvements. Were you in love with one of them, some of them, or all of them?
One guy, and, yes, it's love. Wow that's not random, that's pretty off the wall....