"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Tuesday Tails....UpDated with different Hope for Paws. plus... a Knitting update?

The YouTube subscriber, that video from Hope for Paws, must have run into some sort of trouble and it's not available anymore.  So, a very territorial.. stay away from my body... type doggie gets rescued.






I'm not ready to declare my knitting gene dead or mutated yet.  However, I now know that simply putting  your knitting project in a nifty basket/ extra lovely Dear to your  heart Designer bag from the Gucci knock off store, or even a brown paper sack will not make you actually take it up and fondly knit.

I suggest taking it into your hands and holding it to keep those hands warm.  This also serves to let you know in your heart that this is halfway to it's purpose and just might work.  I'll do that tomorrow.

That web page had Google on the ropes for awhile, I think.  I'm still picking code out of my teeth but nailed it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..