March 18, 2017
The TV Show QuestionsThanks, you two Love Birds, you! Give each other a hug, and take a bow.
We found this gem off a blogger called Christina from Call Me Patsy She states that she lifted the meme that "she's seen everyone doing". Not us however, until today. It was probably stolen by the author of that blog, as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Please "like" us on Facebook!
Cheers to all our thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The TV Shows Questions
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
Sorry, there just isn't one. Maybe MASH but it was too long ago to be sure.
2. Name a show you can't miss:
Sorry there just isn't one. Wow, now that's repetitious.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show:
Just one? Dang... That would probably be John Goodman. I even like his voice overs for cartoon features. But that site left one out that I completely 💘LOVE! 💗 It's called "What Planet Are You From". It's a Mad comedy with Annette Bening, John Goodman and Ben Kingsley. Just don't watch it with the kids.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show:
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from:
Now that would be Sesame Street, my friend.
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys:
Well, there's just me, Mr.Z and Wolfie. Wolfie will happily snooze through anything at all, and Mr. Z. snoozes if I put on Gilmore girls.
7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song:
Back in the day, that would have been, "Johnny Yuma".
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch:
The Kindness Diaries. It's probably never been on T.V. though.
9. Name a TV series you own:
Ho ho. Now that would be, along with tens of millions of other fans, "Downton Abbey".
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television:
Sorry, I have no idea how to answer this because I wait patiently to watch things when they finally get to secondary markets, like Netflix or Amazon Prime. The whole of, "Big Bang Theory" I was willing to wait for in Netflix. The newest ploy from the networks is to sell you commercial free shows for just $20 a month. Three networks equals a whopping $60 a month for a lot of stuff you wouldn't be caught dead watching but now feel compelled to have your money's worth from. What is that all about????
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series?
This is kind of going south for me. I just haven't watched any TV series (except for Nature, Nova, and Masterpiece Theater) on any television channel for years.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet:
There isn't one. Yes, I am eccentric, and a little dull, when it comes to Pop culture. Sorry.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad?
Can't remember anything that far back.
14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times:
"The Gilmore Girls".
15. What do you eat when you watch TV?
We don't do that often, but sometimes we eat popcorn, which is yummy to do.
16. How often do you watch TV?
17. What's the last TV show you watched?
"Perry Mason" and it was ages and AGES ago. Gee, I just don't know the Chronology of all these things.
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV?
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with?
"MASH" and there is a short lived show called, "Major Dad". We all loved that show and couldn't wait for the next episode, but this was before Netflix so of course we had to.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched?
"Johnny Yuma" GAH!! I wonder how many "Navajos" he dispatched while wending his way through that part of the country. I think they were supposed to be Apaches but, dang, they were all too tall to be Apaches.
21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed?
I'm getting mixed up. Going to take a nap. OK I'm back... Weirdest? "Johnny Yuma".
22. What TV show scared you the most?
The X-Files. For some reason, I thought it was real. Duh! Sometimes my gullibility level is astounding.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched?
"Laugh-In" absolutely hands down, the funniest.
Law 55. A singled fact can spoil a good argument.
Gee, that sort of ties in with what I'm reading right now.
For the complete list of "Bud's Laws of Life" click here.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
AND... Girls and Boys, Dont forget:
If you'd like to play along or see other participant's offerings, just go HERE