"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

San Diego's Blessédly Wet Week-another Miracle May?

We got a lot of rain.  I think everyone is happy except for the people who had trees fall on their houses.  I fear very big trees falling...  My kids live with a Redwood outside their porch!

I've been trying to add a video of one of the water butt's being filled up, but the Video didn't show up in Picasa.  So.... I'm showing last year's one amazing rainstorm filling up the darn thing.

Annnnnd, here is the story about our historic rain.  And check HERE for the totals for this storm alone.

Let's just have that darn 🍪 cookie with some tea.


Sources All over the Web



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..