We found this gem from a blogger called Adrienne J. from Definitely Not Technical Writing. She said that she swiped the meme via her husband and his sister. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. We are not sure whether Adrienne is the one who married Rocky. Who the hell knows? We loved our Chicago trip last weekend. We are sorry we did not hook up with our Chicago blogger friends, but we tried. My Yanks swept your Cubbies. Next time meet me to get a chance at a win. Enough of this crap. We think you'll like today's questions. At least some. Maybe one. Please "like" us on Facebook!
The getting to Know you Questions.
Cheers to all us thieves! Want to play? Go HERE
1. What is your occupation right now? How long have you been there? We are retired and have been for about ten years.
2. Favorite rock band. Ever. There will be no favorite rock band, ever. There is just a long list of them. Monday Music is my homage to my favorites.
3. What are you listening to right now? The whirring of my hard drive.
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone. What was it about? My sister and it was two weeks ago. I don't remember what it was about.
5. How old are you today? Or make up a question. This one bites. Ok, I'll make one up. When was the last time you were at a rock concert? That's easy. Neil Diamond in the 90's.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? I've said basketball, I've said soccer, but now I want to add Footie! Or, Australian Rules Football.....
7. What is your favorite drink? I like Gin and Tonics but also like, equally, a good Cadillac Margarita. That's the alcohol. My favorite tea is Rooibos.
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? Once, in the way back.
9. Favorite food?
This migratory food thing is just wired for failure. Right now, I would like some of my own flour tortillas made into green chili and chicken enchiladas. Yummy!
10. What is the last movie you watched? We watched "Hidden Figures", a movie about three black women, who were all geniuses, who helped John Glenn get into space and insured a safe journey and a safe return. It is the most inspirational film I've seen in a decade. And sad at the same time.
11. Favorite day of the year?I cannot pick a favorite day. But if I did, maybe it would be my wedding day, and the yearly anniversary of it. That day changed the trajectory of my life and also started a healing process in my soul.
12. How do you vent anger?
I start shaking and then I cry.
13. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Kewpie doll.
14. Living arrangements? (Of course your pets count. Geez!) Geez! I'm glad! I'm lucky to live in my own modest house, and have my Dear Heart hubby and our funny, fuzzy doggie in my life.
15. What was the last thing that you cried about? The movie we just watched. I thought about how much can be lost if we don't try to put the pieces back together and become the Nation that we promise the world that we are.
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Meffie. I love this amazing woman!
17. What did you do last night? I watched "Hidden Numbers" and ate pizza.
18. What are you most afraid of? The think I feared worst has happened. I guess now I fear it could happen again.
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? What's your favorite? I have lived in California since almost before I could walk. I like living here in California, but more into Central Coast. It's where the inspiration for all the Arts reside.
20. What is your favorite flower? (Ugh. Quite the note to go out on. But hell, we steal the questions. I guess you get what you pay for.) I guess you DO get what you pay for! lol... I don't mind. Everyone loves roses, but I think my own personal favorites are Blue-eyed grasses, and any other teeny tiny belly flower.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!