Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh God..... And THANK YOU Robert Reich
Oh God Help US! And yes, I am WORRIED AS HELL! A direct quote from the Soviet Secret Agent in Charge at the white house: Forwarded thi...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...

Thank goodness there are still good people out there. I get so discourage reading all the bad news.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda, and thanks so much for your comment. *little heart and Tulip, and sunflower emoji*
ReplyDeleteI think the good people far outnumber the bad ones, but they never, EVER have much news coverage. If it weren't an industry dominated by bean counters and the Male animal, things would be different. The bad also tend to be so venal that they gather money and power in disproportion to their numbers, further exacerbating the problems.