"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Plain old unadulterated Fun Stuff. No Political blah blah

A very generous blogger by the name of Rena Klingenberg shared her tutorial for making these..  This is fun and quick!  All the photos are by Rena...

Back Story:  There should always be a back story....
This June we blew bubbles at a first year remembrance (on Elle's birthdate)  in Santa Cruz's Trescony Gardens.  It worked out well with a lot of biggest bubbles quasi contests...

I had decided to take bubble stuff along on the trip a quick-as-a-wink brain storm while shopping.  I decided to dash into Michael's.  I like to think an angel guided me...

I didn't have time to make these lovely things for my girls but I will make them now...

THE LINK

and the craft...

There are other designs there as well.  I liked this one because the bottles I bought at Michael's were deep.

OK... I'll share another of Rena's photos just to coax you over to the page.  These really are lovely... Rena has many tutorials for making many neat jewelry type items.

Try it; I know you'll like it.  Let's have some fun and create some beauty for others.  It's time.  Keep up the other stuff, as it's important, but we don't need any burnout here!

Another thing that you might like to know.  Any wire earring pattern, with lots of colored, dangly bits would make a beautiful window sparkler to cheer up a winter bound friend, or for that matter, yourself.  Just use big transparent glass or plastic beads and big wire.  They hang from a suction cup on the window and catch the light in all the colors you put on them.

Big soft baling wire, pieces collected from a box crushing machine, is what Bee and I once used to make a plant hanger with some big beads on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..