"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wednesday Nature walk or was that a prat fall?

Here's a small tale of Nature loving at the local tide pools.

New Year's Day, we were at the super moon super low tide in Solana Beach.  I went out further than I thought was safe, but it was in an area where no one else was. 

Alas...  I only got one shot of this little pool because we were instantly inundated not with the incoming tide, but by about 20 humans who rushed over to see what we had found.  One woman waded into the water with a cell phone and got within inches of the small orange thing in the over hang.  I waited patiently for the crowd to disperse but it only grew bigger.  With my shaky leg and slippery surfaces, I almost got knocked down by a tiny, adorable human, whom I thought was a dog shoving through.  She grabbed the back of my leg to keep her balance and I almost lost mine.  I just "folded up my tent" and slipped away....
So, my advice is to go, if you are close enough, on a non holiday week day....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..