"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday Tails: New and Huge, a connected park in Peru is born.


Yes, I am political.  But I'm really mostly interested in the human side of that dilemma, and the affect that politics has on the face of Mother Earth.  This is a very feel good story...... 

This is what a pair of very dedicated humans have done for a country who needed to protect their heritage, or should I say, the heritage of Andean Indigenous peoples.

Read about it HERE....  Peru's newest Park...



What a beautiful thing to do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..