"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, April 13, 2018

Lest we forget.................
We really are Lost in Space...
Take care of Each other..
Do your best for other Earthlings
You know who that is... they are the ones that
Power doesn't seem to care that much about.
They are the ones who inhabit the Collateral Damage Zone

I need a break...
 I'm going to take a few Spa days.... 
Maybe Weeks...
Months
I'll see you when I see you...
We really could have cured Cancer with all that money being thrown down a rat hole.

I am knitting.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Received. And thankful.. ♥ + many (((Hugs)))
      "Keep on knitting, mama, knitting those blues away"
      Sending apologies to the Doobie Bros...

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..