"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Tuesday Tails: Anti Wind turbine fake news... Or so we are told, and yet another mug cake site. Love it!

this sounds legitimate, but unless I can find out more I'm reserving judgement.  Wind turbines have many more enemies than just the Oil industry. 



It's incredible to think that anyone would be this despicable,  and if it's true, the people who would do this are sadistic.   If I were God, I'd start to wonder about human beings.

Keep an Eye out for more volcanic eruptions.  I think there is some sort of connection between volcanism and  and climate change.  Just thinking like a geologist here..... There are a lot of triggers that haven't been activated in our brief history on the planet.  We should have been a lot more careful.

Here is a link to an excellent article, from Sierra Magazine, about the effects of fossil fuels on the environment, and how long ago the Oil Barons knew how bad it was.   I get the magazine but am happy that the Sierra Club linked it on their website....

The article is long but I hope that you will patiently read it. 

And, As promised, I finally found the mug cake recipe I put up a few years ago.  A Viola!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't they cool. I'm going to do a cheer-me-up with some mac and cheese and a little mug cake for lunch today.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..