"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Thursday 13.. A little Whine, A little bit of cheer.. total Yawn!

1. It's Wednesday night and I haven't done a thing about Thursday Thirteen

2.  Wolfie is better than he's been for a good six months.  He's finally got a diagnosis and medicine for a disease of old age, Spondylosis.  I have it, and so why shouldn't my little boy have it, too?

3. I'm typing this out while taking turns earning Discordance in our game.  Yay, multi tasking has not died in that part of my brain.  I feel so chuffed!

4. Did I ever say I love this game?  I can shear sheep, weave cloth, and I can make some truly awesome weapons to kill Monsters with.  It doesn't get much better than that, even in real life!

5. The house is all vacuumed as Mr. Z took over that chore,  now I just have to keep up with the dusting while tossing, tossing, tossing my detritus out the door or recycling it.   Sneeze!  But it's dead easy, dusting....

6. Since I've said I wasn't going to talk about a certain Turkey, I won't.  I can't wait for  the Geriatric Old Party to wake up and smell the coffee.  Actually, they should be able to smell the smoking gun by now.

7. Tea for two.. or at least two cups... This one is tiny but not as little as the one cup from last week.  I plan to make a tea cozy for this little old lady.  It will be very cute all dressed up in glad rags...



8. I'm having a grand old time saving Tea Cozy patterns in Pinterest and drift wood garden ornaments.  It one of the nicest of time wasters but it gives me something to do on days when I'd just rather curl up and wrap my hands in a heating pad. I especially like Shawn the Sheep.

9.  The Mother of all time wasters is Instagram, but Instagram is a little more fun and interactive.  And, there are a TON more birders on it!  I just had to overcome Camera Lens Envy. Plus, there are a  more knitters on it.  Yay!  Anyway, it suits the new normal just fine.  Lots of time see the how the world of craft is moving along.


10. A picture of my gift cow and calves to Grandma.  These traveled all the way to Ohio for my Grandmother's Birthday, and they came all the way back to me when she died and my aunts went through all of her things.

11.  Ceramics was a lot of fun back in the day.  We poured a lot of molds that the club owned and these were a couple of them.  I love to see them for such good memories.  The Squirrel Pilgrims.


12.   Another reason to love Pinterest..... coloring pages!
Cadged from another Pintegramista 

13.  Off to Ommmmmmmm... Join me?



Have a [very nice] rest of the week.. See you Saturday

   

4 comments:

  1. Shawn the Sheep is good, but I like #7 just as it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Ms. Alice. The little Sadler is a very sweet tea pot, so 'tis. Have a great weekend. Keep cool!

      Delete
  2. I love this TT! Nice job! And I love that word "chuffed." Hugs to you, Zippi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs back, and thanks! Sometimes a list starts to get little wings. It's fun when that happens. The Muse is not dead yet! Have a lovely weekend, and here's to the fans doing their job faster than ever thought possible. puff 💨 puff 💨 puff 💨

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..