"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, August 27, 2018

What a wonderful world it would be....

I give you something to Ponder...This Monday is for Musing...  




“Crazy Horse dreamed and went into the world where there is nothing but the spirits of things.  That is the real world that is behind this one, and everything we see here is something like a shadow from that world….  It was this vision that gave him his great power, for when he went into a fight, he had only to think of that world to be in it again, so that he could go through anything and not be hurt.”  - Black Elk

How much this was like other holy people who could walk through chaos without being touched by it.....

Europeans are not the only ones with magical stories to tell of this world of dreams.  We, as a people,  need to listen to all the Human Stories because they link us all.  We, the whole Earth, are one people, one Nation, and exist within that One Eternal, Holy Mind....

Want to know more about this heroic and charismatic man?  Go HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..