"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Saying tata for a bit....with this post...Also...does your Water taste funny?

 It could be the salt in it.....or the Esters..

We drink this compound every day, bathe in it and wash food and our clothing in it.  It's one of the most abundant compounds on earth.  Yet it is getting ruined and unfit, even when it comes out of the faucet you or your child gets drinks from.  LINK  goes to the article from The Revelator.org

and there's This bit...Fourth National Global Climate Assessment

I will be AWOL...It could be a few months here....
Sorry to my meme friends and other readers, but I'm trying to retrain my hands to use the good thumb, and I find typing on a computer excruciating- mentally and physically.

One hand just doesn't cut it.  Tenor.com

So, meanwhile, entertain yourself with the circuses and maybe even some bread (hopefully it's good bread) coming out of Washington. and.....stay sane!  Despite the Gong Show in the Capital, I hope you can be cheerful and I wish you every happiness.

But I'm really missing the memes and my knitting.

See what he's doing wrong?  Tenor.com
It just started raining cats and dogs.  And it's sleeting!  That's incredible....I have to go see if I can get more doggies out of this....Yippie!  I want some small dogs especially poodles, for a traveling show!  Lots of fun...Life has to be fun some of the time, ya think? 


2 comments:

  1. I hope your thumb behaves! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kwizgiver. Just need a little more tweaking with e very “light” hand on the needles, and I’ll be knitting by the weekend. It’s good to be back.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..