Curious as a Cat
These are from a site called Curious as a Cat.
If you'd like to play along with the Pirates, go HERE!
And thank you to BEV, the host for all of these latter Day Sunday Stealings.. 😘 😘 😘
If you don't wanna play, you'd better bring a bathing suit. This is because if we catch you loitering on the Poopdeck, we'll have to Keel Haul you, Me Hearties!
1. I wish I had enough money to Buy an Election. Lol.
2. If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? I was going to say, Tuvan Throat singing.. but i'm sadly out of practice.. so.. *pass*.
Is that beautiful or what? 😘
3. When it might hurt their feelings, how do you feel about telling your friends the truth?
I will only tell them the truth if they ask a direct question, and if they can do it before I see it coming... "Oh look, A Llama!"
4. Peanut or plain?
5. Is there someone you would like to take your place in life for one day? Who and why?
Mr. Z. I'd like him to experience the things I can only tell him about.
6. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
Mr. B. He did his best to show me that there was a life for me after Psychotic parental abuse.
7. What do you think is the ugliest thing or event on Earth?
The slaughter of dogs and cats in the orient for Meat. And, before anyone thinks it's a two faced thinga, I must say I don't like what the West does to other animals very much either.
8. What is your least favorite of your personality traits or quirks?
I don't like seeing some things with a clarity that beggars description and then being able to do absolutely nothing about them. It's a very helpless feeling. I don't like feeling helpless. See #6.
9. I wish I could see into Heaven because it would be nice to see if such a paradise exists.
10. Tell us your favorite children's story.
If I had one, it's lost in the mists of time...sorry.
11. Explain how to play your favorite game.
I love Acey - Duecey.. It's like backgammon but we played with nuts and washers.
12. What do you keep in the trunk of your car?
😎 Our car doesn't have a trunk. We do keep an blanket and a clear plastic flip top box of picnic supplies in the back of the jeep, and a couple of chairs. The way things are looking I thought we might pack up some survival food ala the infamous Pinterest how to's. lol
13. Tell us about your favorite way to get lost in a simple activity — running, chopping vegetables, folding laundry, whatever. What’s it like when you’re in "the zone"?
I'm never Zoned. See #6. It's dangerous to be Zoned. Well, maybe knitting. Hmmm.. I do have to knit on smaller needles than normal.... OK... Knitting does it. I can get zoned when Knitting. I'm what's known as a loose knitter.
14. What’s your dream tourist destination — either a place you’ve been and loved, or a place you’d love to visit? What about it speaks to you?
Forget visit. I want to live there! Big Sur. I want to live and experience the community there. The only other place I could actually live would be along the coast above Santa Cruz near Glass Beach.
15. What parts of nature do you like best?
Oceans and Mountains. and the amazing California Deserts....Equally... to be in - in season.
16. What kind of program do you enjoy most on TV--detective shows, comedies, game shows--and why? I like comedies. And then next to that, I like detective shows. I've never willingly watched a game show. I have nothing against them but they are sort of watching, say, Golf.
17. Do you know any professional athletes?
18. What will the next must-have technological innovation be? Jetpacks? Hoverboards? Wind-powered calculators?
Anything that has a liability clause on the box is not going to make it. So, I'd go with wind/solar powered calculators and emergency lights.
19. Have you ever been the victim of a crime?
20. What if you woke up tomorrow with the ability to understand animals. What do you think you’d hear from them?
Everyone can "read" animals. We are animals. One of our inborn instincts is an awareness far beyond the "normal" - if we learn to truly listen to the other Earthlings. The Buddhists are ON to something here....
21.What is something that makes you melancholy?
I leave you with a beautiful but FAR OUT offering from Mongolia...
Baby, they are coming to get us.... Again!