"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

As Reported in the New York Times.... A Rant for a Common decency clause in the Constitution?

The Freaking Wall of Infamy... I hate it! 
From THIS Article
My great grandparents and even my grandparents used to come and go across this border most of their lives.   Some of my second cousins and great uncles also did this...  The Border divided their lands, meaning the Puebloean and other Border tribal lands.  I know this from talking to my Paternal Grandmother.

The Tohono O'odham  is one, and the one in the link below the photo....
There are other Native American Tribes that will be separated by this Ugly piece of Crap. This is the story of just one of them...


From an article   in the New York Times about Trumpty Dumpty's Infamous Wall.... this next excerpt is taken.

"Ross K. Baker, a political scientist and expert on Congress at Rutgers University, said passage of the resolution would amount to a 'serious rebuke' of the president.'

'It’s Congress saying: ‘This has gone far enough. We’re not going to roll over and play dead for the president,’' Mr. Baker said. 'It’s the kind of thing that James Madison had in mind when he laid out in the Federalist Papers the argument for separation of powers and checks and balances.' ”

I'd love to put flowers on the grave of James Madison, as a tribute to him, as well as for his part in insuring that The People have a chance to not be run over by any branch of Government.

I think the horde of invaders from Across the Sea would be, by now, a little more contrite about messing with Ancient Cultures, but apparently the Trumpian Base thinks nothing of this injustice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..