"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

April Challenge for the 10th


A Place you have never visited. 
 I'd liked to have seen the birds in Australia and in Malaysia but it's not that important anymore.

I'm not well traveled, though I thought that was my destiny.  Field Geologists go ALL over the HALF ACRE.  I don't really miss it.  If I see the rest of the West, it will be enough for me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not all that into traveling anymore either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Paula. I so understand this. You get worn out from daily life, and the high energy that travel requires is hard to muster. I'm enjoying the backyard rabbits, and we even saw a brand new frisky little baby yesterday. TEENY TINY cottontail. About as big as a kitten.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..