"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

April Challenge for April 9th: The Story of my life in Five Sentences.






 "A Live's Lament, In Five Convoluted Sentences."

1.  I was supposed to be born in Hollywood California but, as with many families, Hitler dictated that many of us would be born not where we were supposed to be born, but where our Mother's families' were.

2.  For almost three years, I was in the loving embrace of my mother's big family of parents, sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins in Ohio.

3.  When the old man was injured in Europe he came home ( home meaning to Ohio), and so my Grandpa, who was the President of the Heavy Equipment Operators Union, offered to find him work but Dad didn't want to stay, thus he gave Mother an ultimatum whereby we were taken back to California where he trashed and ruined all of our young lives.

4. When I was 19, I met the love of my life, and this wonderful guy and I have been married for 56 years. 

5. My DH and I moved to San Diego to raise our family though I would have rather gone to Central California because I could see what would happen, and it turned out that I was right; our kids grew up, flew away, and I'm not ever going to live close to my girls nor where I wanted to. 

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..