"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Throwback Thursday..

The Sewing Room... "Before the Deluge"


Bernina is just out of sight on the left, with the serger.  
I used to love spending time in there!  The white thing (on the left) with a book on top is a small hot press for ironing on designs for t shirts. This was taken back in 2004. I kept accumulating craft stuff and then got handouts of cloth, old jeans, yarns, etc from various crafting buddies who were closing up shop.  This is the throwback part of the post.. what comes next is the Throw OUT parts...

After the Deluge!


Yes,  I'm working on it!

Here's the other side, that ended up being half studio, half BOX room.  grrrrrr

And there it is.. what a difference a few years of in-come, and no out-go, makes.  Time to toss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..